Official Promotional Rules
PURE FLIX ENTERTAINMENT “THIS IS OUR TIME”
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT
Pure Flix Entertainment (Sponsor) and their Sponsor Partners are offering eligible College Students or eligible High School Students to register for the “This Is Our Time” scholarship funds Giveaway. Currently, there are multiple promotions, each offering three different sets of four $2500 scholarships.
“THIS IS OUR TIME” SCHOLARSHIP AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT-SPECIFIC ELIGIBILITY RULES AND INFORMATION
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or must have reached the age of the majority in the state of residence at time of entry.
- Entrants must be enrolled in a 4-year College or University (Institution) for the fall 2013 semester and be taking at least 12 credit hours of study at the Institution during that semester. They must be an on-campus student. 2-year college, trade school, Internet course study or non-accredited Institution students are not eligible for entry.
- Promotion begins August 1, 2013 and closes December 15, 2013. All entries must be received before 12:00 AM (Midnight PST) on December 15, 2013
- Entrant is deemed to be the holder of the established e-mail account associated with the entry. Only one entry per e-mail address will be considered for Promotion entry. Once an email address is used, you cannot use it again for any other entry. Additional entries using the same email address will be rejected
- Proxies: Other individuals may enter in the name of an Entrant using THEIR OWN email address – the owner of an established email address that is different than the Entrants’. This person shall be a “Proxy”. There can be multiple Proxies registering for an Entrant providing:
- A Proxy may enter for a student (Entrant) instead of, or additionally, to the student’s registration. Proxy may be a family member, friend or any other individual 18 years and older that has a valid email address. Only one entry per e-mail address will be considered for Promotion entry. Once an email address is used, you cannot use it again for any other entry or Entrant. The Proxy will use the Entrant’s name, institution-attending fall 2013 and the Proxy’s own email. There is no limit to the number of Proxies registering for the Entrant.
- Each Proxy uses his or her own unique email address in registering for the Entrant. The Entrant may have multiple Proxies register with his name and college, but only one registration per Proxy is allowed.
- A Proxy may enter for an Entrant that has not reached the age of 18 or has not reached the age of the majority in the state of residence at time of entry.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Entrant or Proxy will receive an email confirming successful registration to the address listed by the Entrant or Proxy. To ensure receipt, please add the address: Registration@PureFlix.info. If Entrant does not receive a confirmation email, email Sponsor at Registration@PureFlix.info and state the problem. ONLY EMAILS ALERTING THAT ENTRANT DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION WILL BE ANSWERED. NO OTHER CORRESPONDENCE IS ALLOWED TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. Should you need to contact Pure Flix for any other reason concerning this Promotion, email to TIOT@PureFlix.info.
- Award winners will be selected by random drawing between December 15, 2013-December 31, 2013. Winner information and college registration will be verified with the institution listed on the Entrant’s submission. After verification, winners will be contacted and will have two (2) business days to respond. If a Proxy registration is chosen, the Proxy will have 48 hours to respond. Allow 30 days after verification for Sponsor to deposit funds into the scholarship fund at the Institution. If no fund is available in the Winner’s name, a check will be sent directly to the Winner by registered mail.
- Probability of receiving one of the awards dependent on how many registrations are received. Awards chosen by random drawing overseen by Pure Flix.
- If you are registering via a Sponsor Partner, the privacy rules and policies of that Sponsor Partner will apply to that registration. Check the Sponsor Partner’s website before you register for their privacy policies and procedures. Pure Flix is not responsible or liable for any policies of our Sponsor Partners, so be sure to check their policies before registering.
- Campus Registration Code must be accurate. Inaccurate Campus Codes will be disqualified. If using Proxies, they must also enter the correct Campus Code
OFFICIAL PROMOTION GENERAL RULES
Sponsor with Sponsor Partner(s) may from time to time offer a Contest, Giveaway or Award (collectively referred to herein as a “Promotion”) through its Websites or Sponsor Partner retail locations, websites or campus locations. A Contest is a Promotion in which the potential winner may be selected on the basis of some merit or skill specified in the announcement, while a Giveaway, Sweepstakes or Award is a Promotion in which the potential winner may be selected randomly based solely on chance. Any Promotion offered by Sponsor is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Promotion Announcement A Promotion may be announced via a Sponsor’s Websites or other means at Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Promotion Announcement”). The Promotion Announcement will include at least the following for that individual specific Promotion: (1) the start and end date; (2) any additional eligibility requirements; (3) method of entry; (4) description of how many, the nature and estimated value of each prize; and (5) description of how and when a potential winner(s) will be selected and notified.
- Agreement to Rules Any Entrant who does not agree with these terms and conditions should not enter into a Promotion. Participation in a Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Promotion Rules, including amendments and rules contained in a Promotion Announcement, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering any Promotion, Entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the Promotion and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final, binding and non-appealable.
- No Purchase Necessary No purchase or fee is necessary to enter into any Promotion. A Purchase will not improve chances of winning. Odds of winning a Giveaway depend entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- Entrant Eligibility Unless otherwise stated or posted in the Promotion Announcement, Entrant must be a legal resident with a shipping address (not a P.O. Box) in the United States. Entrant must have reached the age of the majority in the state of residence at time of entry. Entrant may not be an Employee or trustee of the Sponsor or Sponsor Partner(s), and members of the immediate families (defined as including parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, and each of their respective spouses) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are NOT eligible to participate in the Promotion. If an Entrant changes his or her contact information, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Sponsor of the updated information. Other Eligibility Requirements may be listed in the Promotion Announcement and will be required for Entrant Eligibility.
- Subject To Laws A Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The following Promotions are void: (1) any Promotion in the state of Rhode Island when the estimated value of the Prize is greater than $500 USD, (2) and Promotion in the states of Florida or New York when the estimated value of the Prize is greater than $5000 USD, and (3) any Promotion in a jurisdiction where registration may be required. Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Email Account Entrant or Proxy registering for Entrant is deemed to be the holder of the established e-mail account associated with the entry. Only one entry per e-mail address will be considered for Promotion entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the Promotion Announcement.
- Entry Eligibility Entries received after the deadline set forth in the Promotion Announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Sponsor will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Sponsor or are unable to be processed for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method, and all entries that have been tampered with or altered, mass entries, photocopies or reproductions. Entries that contain errors or are incomplete will not be accepted.
- Bots and Mass Entries If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, or fairness of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any individual involved in such activity and to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the Promotion Prize using all Eligible Entries received as of the termination date/time. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated end date, notice of such termination will be posted on the Promotion web site, and Sponsor may proceed to select a winner from among Eligible Entries received as of the termination date. Any attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the web site or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful; and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. FAILURE BY THE WINNER TO COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES IN ANY WAY, AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR, WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATIONAND FORFEITURE OF ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE PRIZE.
- Winner Selection In Giveaways In a Giveaway Promotion in which the potential winner(s) is selected at random, Sponsor (or its designee) will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries contained in the Promotion entry pool.
- Winner Selection In Contests In a Contest Promotion in which the potential winner(s) is selected based upon skill or accomplishments, Sponsor (or its designee) will choose the potential winner(s) based on the merits of each entry, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, according to the requirements of the Promotion Announcement.
- Winner Notification The potential winner(s) of the Promotion will be announced on ThisIsOurTimeMovie.com/winners after the selection period, and/or the potential winner(s) will be notified via e-mail. Sponsor (or its designee) will exercise reasonable effort to notify and award the Prize to the potential winner(s) selected. However, unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Announcement, a potential winner may be required (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) to forfeit any and all rights to receive the Prize if one or more of the following occurs: (1) if Sponsor is unable to issue a notification to a potential winner within forty-eight (48) hours, (2) if a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours, (3) if a potential winner declines to accept the Prize, (4) if the notification or the Prize itself is returned as undeliverable, or (5) if the potential winner(s) does not satisfy all the eligibility requirements. If a potential winner is required to forfeit rights to receive the Prize, Sponsor may elect (but shall not be required) to select an alternate potential winner in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, and Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Affidavit and Release Sponsor reserves the right to require the potential winner(s) to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or a Publicity/Liability Release as sworn documents and to provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the Prize .
- Prize Considerations Any difference between the actual value of the Prize and the estimated value included in the Promotion Announcement will not be awarded. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a Prize of like, equal or greater value. The winner(s) may not transfer prize rights nor request substitutions or cash redemptions. The actual Prize recipient acknowledges, agrees and understands that he or she shall bear sole responsibility for any incidental expenses not specified in the prize description and for the reporting and prompt and full payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes, as well as any duties, fees, excise or tariffs, if any, now or hereafter imposed, that are not specifically awarded herein as part of the Prize, may be owed in connection with the receipt, possession or use of the Prize. WINNER WILL BE ISSUED AN IRS FORM 1099 (ALSO SUBMITTED TO THE UNITED STATES INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE) FOR THE VALUE OF ANY PRIZE THAT EXCEEDS $600 IN VALUE. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Promotion Announcement to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Publicity Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an entry into a Promotion, Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor or Sponsor(s) and its affiliates to use Entrant’s name, city and state or providence, voice and/or images in connection with publication of Entrant’s entry and for promotional purposes, without review, notification, approval, or compensation. Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose deemed reasonable by Sponsor. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Sponsor include but are not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo.
- Limitations of Responsibility By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees and acknowledges, except where prohibited, (a) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Official Promotion Rules; (b) that Sponsor Entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, expense, personal injury or death) in connection with or arising from: (1) Entrant’s participation in Promotion; (2) acceptance, possession, receipt or late receipt (including, but not limited to, delays by shipping companies), defects, and/or use/misuse of any prize or any portion of any prize or participation in any prize related activities, including but not limited to travel associated therewith, or Sponsor’s use of the A/V Materials submitted to Sponsor; (3) electronic or human error in the processing of Entries or the selection of winners; (4) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration information; (5) any technical malfunctions, viruses, bugs, non-authorized interventions, disruptions, deletions, interruptions, failures, omissions or defects of the telephone, mail e-mail, software, computer systems, equipment, networks or service providers utilized by the Sponsor; (6) Entrant’s inability to access the website of any Sponsor entity; (7) any lost, delayed, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail or e-mail transmissions, omissions, interruptions, and defects; (8) any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of Sponsor Entities; (9) the negligence of any other party, including Entrant; (10) Sponsor will endeavor to remove disqualifying entries from the drawing pool, but it cannot guarantee that all disqualified entries will, in fact, be removed, and/or; (11) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, receipt or use or misuses of any prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor’s or Sponsor Partner(s) Websites, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s Websites by a hypertext link; © the Sponsor entities make no guarantees, warranties, or representations of any kind, express or implied in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, except as stated in these Official Promotion Rules; (d) if applicable, winner’s guests must sign a liability/publicity release as a condition of accompanying winner to any event associated with the award of the Prize; and (e) additional restrictions, imposed by any applicable venue, may limit use of the Prize.
- Termination of Promotion Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any Promotion at any time without prior notice, including but not limited to if it becomes technically corrupted or because of unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right in the event of such cancellation to award the Prize to an eligible, non-suspect entry received prior to cancellation.
- Release By submitting the entry, Entrant agrees, except where prohibited, and hereby releases and holds Sponsor Entities, Sponsor Partner(s), Coordinators, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, members, trustees, insurers, agents, employees and shareholders (the “released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all rights, claims, causes of action and liability whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to, person, including but not limited to invasion of privacy, defamation, portrayal in a false light or death, and/or property, resulting or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, the Promotion, and/or Entrant’s entry and/or participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance, possession, use, non-use or misuse of the Prize and/or Sponsor’s use of the A/V Materials submitted to Sponsor in any manner in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entrant further agrees to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties. Entrant hereby also acknowledges that said Sponsor Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may accompany a prize. Sponsor Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the prize suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2)) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor Entities. The Title of this Promotion may change during the Entry Period.
- ENTRANT ALSO FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SPONSOR ENTITIES AND PROMOTIONAL AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES HAVE NEITHER MADE, NOR ARE IN ANY MANOR RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INFACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR THE PROMOTION.
- Dispute Resolution Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by non-administered mediation or, if necessary, binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the Institute for Christian Conciliation a division of Peace Maker Ministries (ICC) in Nashville, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but shall not, in any event, include attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrant further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Promotion Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Sponsor and Entrant agree that these methods shall be the sole remedy for any controversy or claim arising out of their relationship or this agreement and expressly waive their right to file a lawsuit against one another or any of the Sponsor Entities in any civil court for such disputes, except to enforce a legally binding arbitration decision.
- Invalidity of a Provision If any of the terms or conditions of these Official Promotion Rules shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term, rule, or condition. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules for any reason shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Questions and Promotion Coordinator Questions regarding this Promotion can be directed to the Promotion Coordinator at the following email address: TIOT@PureFlix.info
- Sponsor and Sponsor Partners This Promotion is sponsored by Pure Flix Entertainment. “Sponsor Partners” include Pure Flix as well as its member, subsidiaries and affiliates and their insurers, trustees, directors, officers , agents and employees. Sponsor Partners also include certain Retail Partners, Organizations, Ministries and Websites, as well as their members, subsidiaries and affiliates and their insurers, trustees, directors, officers , agents and employees.
- No Affiliation or Endorsement by Prize Manufacturers or Producers The product names used in this Promotion are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Unless Pure Flix is the Prize manufacturer or producer, the Prize manufacturers or producers and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are not endorsing, sponsoring, or otherwise affiliated with this Promotion in any manner.
- Video, Audio, Graphic or Photographic Materials Requirements and Warranties To be “Eligible,” video, audio, graphic or photographic materials (“A/V Materials”) submitted in connection with Entries, if part of the requirements of the Promotion, must comply with the following “Requirements”: A/V Materials (a) must be submitted by a Entrant during the Entry Period, (b) must be capable of being uploaded on the website, (c) must be compliant with any limitations stated within the Promotion, (d) must be in good taste, (e) must be compliant with basic societal moral standards and standards generally applicable to a movie rating of “G” according to the Motion Picture Association of America ( a description of the MPAA’s ratings is posted at the following web page: http://www.mpaa.org/ratings/what-each-rating-means), (f) must not otherwise be defamatory, threatening, racist, unlawful or otherwise objectionable, and (g) must be original, non-professional, and neither previously published nor without any prior award whatsoever.
Further, with regard to A/V materials, Entrant warrants that (A) Entrant will not post content or take any action that infringes someone else’s rights (specifically, for example, A/V Materials will not depict or contain images of the trademarks or trade dress of third parties), including their copyrights, trademarks, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party or otherwise violates the law, (B) Entrant will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information, (C) the A/V Materials comply with the above Requirements, (D) Entrant has the full unrestricted right to transfer the A/V Materials to Sponsor free and clear of any claims or encumbrances, and (E) Entrant warrants that Entrant has permission from all persons reflected in any submitted A/V Materials (and in the case of the portrayal of any minor, permission from such minor’s parents) to submit the A/V Materials for all purposes of this Promotion and as permitted by the provisions of these Official Promotion Rules, specifically including permission for Sponsor to use—in any format and medium deemed appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation—the name, voice, photograph, biographical information and/or likeness of Entrant and each person reflected in any submitted A/V materials.
Entrant further, upon submission of A/V Materials specifically grants to Sponsor and its successors, assigns, and licensees an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to produce, display, copy, distribute, exhibit, exploit, reproduce, create, derivative works from, broadcast and transmit the Video so submitted in connection with the Promotion; the A/V Materials may be altered, edited used in whole or in part, and/or combined with other material and in any media now existing or subsequently developed for any purpose of Sponsor, without restriction, including but not limited to promotion of Sponsor resources, including publications and web sites, with or without videographer credit and without further consideration.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that (i) A/V Materials submitted may be made available by Sponsor for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public, (ii) comments or ratings with which Entrant disagrees may be published or otherwise become associated with the A/V Materials submitted to Sponsor, (iii) by submitting A/V Materials to Sponsor, Entrant further waives any privacy expectations that he or she may have with respect to the Materials, (iv) nothing shall require Sponsor to use the A/V Materials or to exercise any right granted herein, and (v) if Entrant’s A/V Materials are selected as the winning Entry, and if the A/V Materials depict persons, Entrant may be required to submit a Model Release, having terms acceptable to Sponsor, for each person so depicted in order to receive the Prize.
- Promotions involving Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Other Social Media Enterprise If this Promotion is used in connection with any Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other related “Social Media Enterprise” page of sponsor, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with such Social Media Enterprise. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to such Social Media Enterprise. The applicable Social Media Enterprise, including its directors, officers, employees, agents, insurers and affiliates are hereby included as Released Parties.
- From Mailing List If any person has received an advertisement for this Promotion in the mail, such person has a right to have his or her name removed from the Pure Flix promotion mailing list. Requests to be removed from the Promotion mailing lists: To be removed, email from the email account you want removed to TIOT@PureFlix.info and type “Opt Out” in the subject line. Sponsor has sixty (60) days to process such requests after receipt.
- Winners List A list of winners will be maintained at the offices of Sponsor for 2 years after the conclusion of the Entry Period and the award of prizes applicable to the Promotion won by each winner. Copies of the list are available upon written request to the Promotion Coordinator, along with a self-addressed postage prepaid (residents of VT need not prepay postage) envelope addressed to you, mailed to the address at which entries are submitted as indicated above. Requests must be submitted not more than sixty (60) days following the date of the drawing.
- Third Party Use of Personal Information On occasion, Entrants may have the opportunity to opt-in with carefully selected third parties such as the promotional affiliates, who may offer Entrant products and services of interest with Entrant’s expressed consent. In the event that Entrant has agreed to any available opt-in opportunities provided from a third party, that may or may not be associated with this Promotion, Entrant understands and acknowledges that information (including Entrant’s personally identifiable information) provided will be collected independently by the Sponsor and the third party providing the opt-in opportunity and will be individually used by both entities subject to the terms of their respective privacy policies. ANY AVAILABLE OPT-IN OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER THE PROMOTION, AND CONSENT TO OPT-IN WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING ANY PROMOTION.